Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Saber Throw and Player Roll

Page: 1 of 1
 [ms3]pro
12-18-2003, 1:11 AM
Dear Community,

I have been playing h3x's mod for some quite time

Part 1 - Saber throw is ridicoulous with setting at sv_nopullthrow 0 - i see you can set it at 2, but it messes this up totally. I have posted a thread on lucas forums about this issue.

The damage scale for the throw is too high, and cant be changed. I have tried messing with all settings, but none are good. I guess you must have to change the code in the game, but that is beyond me and a lot of people. How can we go about fixing this issue with the damage. On the previous version of h3x mod; h3x mastered this by the code and then setting it so the cvar could g_saberthrowdmg 30 or what ever number you wanted this. Is there any way you can fix this? Please I will keep bugging the programmers at lucas until they come up with a theory.

Part 2 - Roll. Why is roll so lamed now that might save the FC if he could roll more than 1ft in any direction with out rolling off something higher IE a legde he might survive. I mean you used to be able to roll like 5 ft or something this might a be a useful cvar setting

How can we as a community help the programmers and developer of these great mods and patches? Please figure out something thank you.

- the pro
 razorace
12-21-2003, 7:45 PM
You're already posted this in the OJP forum and then you never responsed to posts.

Plus, this really has nothing to do with the coding forum.
Page: 1 of 1