Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Basic Idea: Stormtrooper Neck texture

Page: 1 of 1
 Kurgan
12-13-2003, 6:51 AM
Yup, that's right, the Stormtrooper in JA (and apparently JK2 also) has an untextured neck!

Look at his neck under that helmet and you see it's gray with a vertical white line down the middle.

Oops!

Should be super simple to fix...

The back of the helmet is also incorrect (missing those two black "eyelets") but that's probably too much work already.
 t3rr0r
12-13-2003, 11:47 AM
or, we could just wait for hapslash's masterpiece. :) http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/troopers.jpg)
 Wudan
12-13-2003, 11:49 AM
LOL, that's a funny one. Don't get me wrong, he's a brilliant modeller - it just appears that he likes to make models, but not finish them.
 t3rr0r
12-13-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Wudan
LOL, that's a funny one. Don't get me wrong, he's a brilliant modeller - it just appears that he likes to make models, but not finish them.
well, we've managed to survive the wonky stormtrooper since JO. :d
 The Count
12-13-2003, 1:10 PM
I think Hap's Stormtrooper should be added in OJP Basic.
 razorace
12-13-2003, 5:25 PM
Sorry, not going to happen. We have to keep the file size down to get more people to use it for their servers. Plus, if anything, it should belong in the Skins Pack.
 Wudan
12-13-2003, 7:23 PM
Of course it would be in the skins pack .... geeez.
 Kurgan
12-14-2003, 1:59 AM
Well to fix the "bug" I mentioned would require one texture, and that could easily be put into the skins part, no?

; )
Page: 1 of 1