Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

o.0 This is odd...

Page: 1 of 1
 Usurpo
12-13-2003, 2:11 AM
I entered in data areas for my weapons, ammo, and etc...when I devmap the map, they show up...thing is, once the map starts, they are not where they should be! Why is this? [NOTE: I have all faces except one fight tightly into a box...does this have to do with it?]
 Lil Killa
12-13-2003, 5:04 AM
Were exactly are they when they are out of location?
 Usurpo
12-13-2003, 5:36 AM
They arn't out of location, they simply don't show up in the map.
 Lil Killa
12-13-2003, 8:15 PM
The description of your problem isn't very clear so..

I entered in data areas for my weapons, ammo, and etc...

I assume that that mean you places weapon and amo entities on your map?

when I devmap the map, they show up...thing is, once the map starts, they are not where they should be!

That sounds like they show up once you start playing in the actual level but they are not in the location that you placed them in radiant. Also how exactly are you seeing them before you get in the map? If you meant the part that shows the weapons loading with the map then that's just by default as even if you don't have any weapons in your map they still load on start up.

[NOTE: I have all faces except one fight tightly into a box...does this have to do with it?]

What exactly does this mean? It sounds like you stuck your weapons inside of a brush..

Once you clear up these points I could probably help. I'm not trying to pick on anyone but your original post doesn't make sense. (to me atleast)
 Mr. Chopper
12-14-2003, 12:48 AM
I'd check your other 2D views in Radiant and make sure they aren't floating around in space somewhere. :P
Page: 1 of 1