Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Major help needed...

Page: 1 of 1
 Sabrewings
12-10-2003, 11:42 PM
Okay, I just borrowed Gal Batt from my friend, installed it, and tried to run it. The intro movies from the feature films played then when (I guess) the menu was supposed to come up, I was greeted with a back screen and the gray cursor. Any thoughts or suggestions? The friend I borrowed it from said he never had the problem. Here're my comp specs:

1.8Ghz P4
512mb DDR ram
32mb GeForce2 mx200 (just updated drivers to be sure)
60GB hard drive

I don't have the specs sheet, so I don't know if I'm not fit for it (though I doubt there's a strategy game that would tax my PC).
 DarthMaulUK
12-15-2003, 2:09 PM
Very odd one this. Normally i would direct you to update your drivers.

Your graphics card should play the game as the graphics are not very demanding. I take it you have a nvidia. Best bet is to uninstall your old drivers download the new ones and install them again.

It might be an idea to re-install your game again. Make sure that any anti-virus software is off during the procress. If this doesnt work, post back

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1