Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Journeys of sith and jedi

Page: 1 of 1
 Mr.Marksman
12-05-2003, 12:46 AM
(My characters bio is in the thread before this one, on page 3.)

Fange stood at her ship, a tall, sleek, black machine: The Black Bounty. She had returned from capturing a small, tricky bantha hearder, who apparently could use the force. But luckly, so could she.

Fange walked into a bar, ordered a drink and pondered.

Why do i keep doing this every day? I have a rare and powerful gift. I need to talk to a real jedi, for training.

Fange heard blasts coming from outside the bar. She drew her blasters and walked towards the door, she saw some small alien being shot at, and a dead human beside it.

humans were shooting at it from all directions. It would dodge one blast dodge another and say You cant possibly hit me with such primitive weapons.

Fange krept up beside him, put a blaster up to it's head and said

Are you fast enough for this? Fange shot through its head, Freak.
 Writer
12-11-2003, 8:17 PM
"Why shoot somebody when you don't know what side they are on?" a deep voice behind Fange asked. The man continued. "You could end up killing somebody who could help you if you act like that."
Page: 1 of 1