Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New group for Farstar(Europe) newbies

Page: 1 of 1
 Aodh
12-04-2003, 1:01 PM
Hi,
I want to start a new group on the Farstar server that's only for newbies. A sort of band of brothers that will help out new players to the game. I just thought it'd be handy, having someone to explain everything as soon as you start, rather than having to go find a helper (or in my case, find out what a helper was!).
So if anyone is interested in helping out, or wants to join, post here and we'll sort something out.
 CalethTrenor
12-08-2003, 12:14 AM
Hi,
I would be very much interested in joining such a group, I haven't got the game yet but I should have it tomorrow or the day after and it would nice to have someone to teach me the basics and stuff.
 Aodh
12-08-2003, 2:01 PM
That's great. I'll be logged in tomorrow anyway. You should know that before you start the game, it will automatically download the latest updates. This can take a while (It took me about 1/2 an hour). When you do get started and run throught he tutorial, I'm on the farstar server and knocking about on Tatooine (Mos Eisley mostly). type B]/tell Deek Hello[/B] . Hopefully this will let me know when you're there. I'm going to be on the server at around 7pm GMT onwards.
 Finch56
12-08-2003, 6:43 PM
Hey i want to join to but i havnt goten the game yet :/ cant wait

I will have my copy on x-mass so ill post back here then
 Daniel_Dyke
08-07-2004, 5:23 PM
I'll join, if it's still on. If it is should I just mail you about it?
 number1marksman
01-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Hi,
I want to start a new group on the Farstar server that's only for newbies. A sort of band of brothers that will help out new players to the game. I just thought it'd be handy, having someone to explain everything as soon as you start, rather than having to go find a helper (or in my case, find out what a helper was!).
So if anyone is interested in helping out, or wants to join, post here and we'll sort something out.

I haven't got the game running yet but i'd like to join. I had the game back in 05 and it was nice, my computer was too slow though, i am getting a new one this week and i am gonna hook up galaxies, so let me know if i can join, thx.
 Aiden089
01-08-2008, 1:48 PM
I'm willing to join only got 14 day trial at mo but will be getting full game soon
Page: 1 of 1