Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CPC RGB Improvement Ideas

Page: 1 of 1
 Marker0077
11-29-2003, 6:13 PM
I thought I already made a thread or post on this but I can't find it anywhere so I'm posting this again along with another idea.

These are just minor fixes but I think should still be fixed.

#1) When you first click on the red number field & enter a number, then press tab to switch fields, it starts at the beginning of the number field the first time. It also starts at the beginning of the number field each time you use the mouse to click on the field, however, after the first time you tab over to the next field (for each field, not just 1) it starts at the end of the number field.

It should always start at the beginning of the number field. Always; This way you don't ever need to press backspace, you can just type the number you want.

#2) The "Presets" & "RGB" fields need to be centered more. Currently they highlight all the way to the left & on every other thing with the UI's, the highlight is centered. I think some spacing before each word should solve this problem.
 razorace
11-30-2003, 12:39 AM
1) Not my fault. That's controlled by the menu system. I can't really fix that.

2) Please send me a screenshot of this. In my menus, the highlights were set up the same way as the other buttons.
Page: 1 of 1