Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Don Copal

Page: 1 of 1
 Dawidos
11-28-2003, 5:35 PM
I wonder about one thing and I can't find answer on it. It is related with Don Copal - boss of DOD. Does anybody know why he had to work in DOD ? And what he did for his live ? And what soul have to do to become boss of the Department of Dead. Maybe this is the biggest punishment for soul. So ?
 VampireNaomi
11-29-2003, 8:53 AM
I have wondered about the same thing. Copal doesn't seem very evil to me. Okay, he was a villain, but not evil like Hector was. He doesn't seem like the guy to be a criminal, more like a guy whose greatest sin is cheating on his wife.

I've got no answer (does anyone), but I think he might have been a Reaper at first and then got promoted for some reason. After all, if filling crossword puzzles is all he does his job can't be very difficult.
 Arneus
11-30-2003, 12:14 PM
mmh, i think he is only one of those little fishes in this game.
maybe he was just a little poor guy in the real life. And hector just pick him up...

i think hector is one of the most interesting characters here ;)
 MeddlingMonk
12-01-2003, 7:55 AM
Of course, the game never says why anyone is stuck at the DOD.
Page: 1 of 1