Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stupid Turrets

Page: 1 of 1
 Mr. Chopper
11-28-2003, 4:11 PM
Okay, I'm making a siege map, and I want one of the objectives to be to destroy a turret (misc_turret). I know my code is okay, but nothing I link the turret to will fire when it's destroyed. And it specifically says you can do that, in the entity properties for the turret. So I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for me.
 shukrallah
11-29-2003, 2:06 AM
so you want the turret to fire be4 it blows up? Or do you want an explosion? You could just make a script, saying when the turret blows up run this script, and in that script you could trigger an .efx file... thats all i can think of. Might not even work.
 Mr. Chopper
11-29-2003, 7:45 AM
I found an even better solution. Make a system/nodraw around the turret "block" in radiant, make it func_breakable, give it the same health value as the turret..... voila, works lovely. :)
Page: 1 of 1