Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any1 know who......

Page: 1 of 1
 MasterN64
11-26-2003, 9:44 PM
Yaddle RULES ALL! Does any1 know who the heck im talking about? Any1 at all??? Need a hint? too bad.
 Lynk Former
11-26-2003, 11:36 PM
Yes we do know you you're talking about, you wanna give me a good reason why i shouldn't close this thread cause it's lookin pretty stupid already.... :dozey:
 Astrotoy7
11-27-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Lynk Former
Yes we do know you you're talking about, you wanna give me a good reason why i shouldn't close this thread cause it's lookin pretty stupid already.... :dozey:

Before you nail it Lynk, this thread can at least die with some purpose :

Yaddle, was a female jedi master, as well as a highly respected member of the jedi council. Yes she was the same species as Yoda(this species has not been defined), but not related to him or married to him or anything like that(as far as we know !)

She was killed somewhere inbetween TPM and AOTC, this was described in the 'Jedi Quest' novels.....

For the whole scoop, head over to CUSWE

MTFBWYA
 MasterN64
11-27-2003, 6:31 PM
Originally posted by Lynk Former

I dont know whats so stupid about it. Just seeing what people know. (Just as "stupid" as that who is Aayla Securra question in the Episode I forum!)

and yes Astrotoy7 u got it right.
 Lynk Former
11-27-2003, 9:00 PM
It was the way you asked it.

Yaddle RULES ALL! Does any1 know who the heck im talking about? Any1 at all??? Need a hint? too bad.

to put it as bluntly and as harsh as possible you sounded like a moron.
 Jan Gaarni
11-28-2003, 5:50 PM
*chants*

CLOSE THE THREAD! CLOSE THE THREAD! CLOSE THE THREAD!

Everybody now

CLOSE THE THREAD! CLOSE THE THREAD! CLOSE THE THREAD!

:D
 leXX
11-28-2003, 6:06 PM
*dances around the room*

That's a funky beat you got going on there! ;)

Closed.
 Lynk Former
11-28-2003, 11:50 PM
I thought I already did x.x

damn LF! *kicks close thread button* work damn you!!
Page: 1 of 1