Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Multi- Gameplay Question

Page: 1 of 1
 cheapherk
09-30-2001, 10:49 AM
I bought AOE2 awhile back when I found out SWGB was using this enigine. Essentially the interface is the same- made it really easy to jump into the game. My question- a buddy and I tried out the multiplayer-Commander of the Base. Everytime we played, to my surprise I won. The only thing is that I do not know why I won. I would see messages ike "monument has been captured. You must hold it 500 days to be victorious..." I noticed the command base would change color according to who was controlling it. My friend and I couldn't figure out the objective of this part of the game- how does one actually go about controlling the base? Any help would be greatly appreciated.:c3po:
 Mad_Dog
10-12-2001, 4:18 PM
the base is those ruins in the center and you control it be walking near it. say i walked near is so then i get control so i walk away. then you walk near it so you get control but you stay there. so i walk back and go near it but it won't turn to my control untill ever one of your units is off the asphault near the ruins/monument
Page: 1 of 1