Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Linux dedicated server issues......

Page: 1 of 1
 Minwen
11-25-2003, 8:04 PM
I am trying to start a Jedi Academy Dedicated server on my RH9.0 box. I am hooked into a router and am using port forwarding.

Ok, here is the deal. I got all the files setup I have ports 29070-29081 & 29060-29062 UDP opened on my router, and forwarding to the correct machine. The server starts up and I can see it through my LAN. However when trying to connect it sits at

"Awaiting challenege.......1"

And counts from 1 up until I ESC out. It also states that the server is running protocol version 26. Not sure if any of this helps. I have tried opening a DMZ on this as well without anyluck. I followed the linux dedicated instructions and copied over the files it told me to. I can even on the server type status and get a server status. So it is obviously running.

I am sure I am close. If anyone could help me out that would be great!

Thanks!

Minwen
 Minwen
11-26-2003, 6:53 PM
Nevermind on this. All I had to do was reboot the server and it was ok. Something so simple lol.
Page: 1 of 1