Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anyone have a game map listing (in order of level, not alphabetically)

Page: 1 of 1
 Quall
11-25-2003, 8:34 AM
Im making an alternative game launcher. One of the options is to choose what map you want to play. The problem is that I can't find a list of maps that give the name of each stage, instead of just the bsp file. Also, the bsp lists i find are all in alphabetical order, so if anybody here has a list with the level titles, will you be so kind as to post it? If not, then does anyone possibly have one thats not in alphabetical order?

:monkey4:
 Lil Killa
11-25-2003, 10:17 PM
If your looking for MP then find then open up assets0.pk3 and look in the scripts folder and check out the .arena files in a txt editor.
 Quall
11-26-2003, 12:01 AM
thanks, but i don't think im going to include a list of mp maps in my launcher. I guess the only way to get a good SP list it is to play through the game.
 idontlikegeorge
11-26-2003, 5:20 AM
I put the tier maps in alphabetical order, since they can be chosen in any order (among that tier). All the academy "maps" are the cutscenes in the Academy hall. yavin1 and t1_inter are also cutscenes.

yavin1
yavin1b
academy1
yavin2
t1_danger
t1_fatal
t1_inter
t1_rail
t1_sour
t1_surprise
academy2
hoth2
hoth3
academy3
t2_dpred
t2_rancor
t2_rogue
t2_trip
t2_wedge
academy4
vjun1
vjun2
vjun3
academy5
t3_bounty
t3_byss
t3_hevil
t3_rift
t3_stamp
academy6
taspir1
taspir2
kor1
kor2

I'm pretty sure I got them all. :) Hope this helps.
 Quall
11-26-2003, 1:11 PM
wow, thanks alot. Now to start making buttons
 Quall
11-26-2003, 2:50 PM
ok, i finished. The left side of the launcher is movies, the right it levels. The launcher can be found here:
JAlauncher.zip (http://www.angelfire.com/alt/quall/JAlauncher.zip)

i dunno if this thread would still belong here since it isn't a mapping topic anymore :eek:
 idontlikegeorge
11-26-2003, 9:06 PM
You should post this little mod thingy on one of the sites, then make a thread mentioning it in the Jedi Academy General Discussion forum.
Page: 1 of 1