Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't find the prt file...

Page: 1 of 1
 Whitey
11-25-2003, 4:24 AM
Uhh.. when I try to compile my map I get an error saying it can't find my .prt file...
 Jedi Luke
11-25-2003, 5:36 AM
Are you using GtkRadiant? If you have BSP monitoring on, i think the .prt file isnt created if there are errors such as leaks in the map.
 Whitey
11-25-2003, 6:21 AM
Ya, i am using that.. and I fixed all the leaks in my map and it was still doing the same thing after... besides the leak errors
 Jedi Luke
11-25-2003, 8:45 AM
Hmm, i cant think of anything else at the moment. Sometimes tools such as 'Hollow' and 'CSG Subtract', which are seriously flawed tools, can lead to errors on the map. I dont know if this has anything to do with this or not. I will try to investigate. Or perhaps Wedge :) could help.
 GothiX
11-25-2003, 9:18 AM
Since Wedge is still making sleepy noises, I'll see what I can do inj the meanwhile. :p

But really, I can't do much without knowing what your compile line was!
 Jedi Luke
11-25-2003, 10:00 AM
yeah, we really need to look at the compile line before troubleshooting.
 Lil Killa
11-25-2003, 9:21 PM
Well after loking for leakes I would to a brush clean up (blue and green arrows in uper left corner of GTK) It's got to be a leak or s screwed patch or brush....

Seeing your compile would help alot though :p Then we could just give you a simple solution...
 Whitey
11-25-2003, 10:49 PM
I must of patched bout 30 holes... but its done :D

but the outside of my map is a mess lol
Page: 1 of 1