Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problems

Page: 1 of 1
 -ST-i_stinks
11-24-2003, 10:30 PM
well er...guys i downloaded and installed all 3 of the OJP files skins,vehicle and basic and i seem to have some problem when i create a server as in some maps i try to create mp or sp maps it will come out with some no. of sound sets missing problem(and the map can't be loaded) . i know the way to solve it is by deleting the ojp files but i dun really want it as it a good 1 and i'm looking for any alternative solutions

thanks
 razorace
11-25-2003, 5:27 AM
My bet is that another mod file is causing problems. Try removing all other mod files and trying again.
 -ST-i_stinks
11-25-2003, 8:52 AM
well surprisingly i have no extramods or any custom maps
the only mod i have in my jk3 now is ojp =) and all the maps i have are al lthe officals 1
 razorace
11-25-2003, 6:26 PM
ok..please give an acurate description of the errors and when they occur. Does this ever happen with a vanilla copy of JKA?
 -ST-i_stinks
11-26-2003, 3:34 AM
ok first of all i'm using an original version of JKA with the patch 1.01

and i downloaded 3 of the files skin,basic and vehicle and installed them.

the problem comes which is on certain maps i loaded,there wil be error message when the map is loaded like 3 missing sound sets,1 missing soundsets.etc appearing in a yellow box telling me

so i can't play the map at all.... (bought back to main menu)and i'm also not sure which 1 of the 3 files caused this error though or maybe all 3 files

that all what i know

thx
 razorace
11-26-2003, 4:28 PM
Please give a specific map set and error so I can test it myself.
 -ST-i_stinks
11-27-2003, 1:36 AM
i remember 1 of the maps with the error is t2_trip
 razorace
11-27-2003, 2:09 AM
Ok, I'll check it when I have time.
Page: 1 of 1