Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So... do you want my Snow Speeder?

Page: 1 of 1
 tFighterPilot
11-21-2003, 10:08 AM
Someone named OJP commented on my snow speeder asking me for it.

I gave him my email, and he didn't return to me.

Who are you, OJP?
 keshire
11-21-2003, 10:15 AM
You'll want to talk to one of these people.

Emon, razorace, RenegadeOfPhunk

OJP is a conglomerate of like minded modders.
 RenegadeOfPhunk
11-21-2003, 10:24 AM
It was almost certainly Razor who left the message for you.

As keshire says, the OJP stands for the Open Jedi Project. It's basically trying to get all the best, quality stuff from the modding community and provide standard 'packs'.

It's actually more than that - since were also putting a lot of effort into coding co-operation as well, but of course that won't be evident until the source code is out...

Anyway, if you are up for contributing your vechicle to the OJP, it basically gives it extra distribution and makes it part of an established standard of 'quality' mods.

When I get a bit more time, (hopefully starting next), I look forward to checking out your work myself...
 razorace
11-21-2003, 5:10 PM
Yeah, that was me that was trying to contact you. I didn't realize that that pcgamemods nick was yours.

I tried out your snow speeder and I liked it. I'm hopeing that you'll consider submitting it to OJP.
 tFighterPilot
11-22-2003, 9:06 AM
It's not only my pcgamemods handle, it's my handle every where but in here. I would have changed it, but I'm not sure it's possible.

I already sayed I will. Who should I submit it to?
 razorace
11-22-2003, 8:19 PM
Well, I already have the file so you just need to agree to the OJP rules....specifically...

Before you consider submitting, take note that we won't let you desubmit or remove your works from the project. Allowing people to do so would cause too many problems for the project. While your work will remain your work, submitting stuff to OJP means that you give us the rights to use your work and modify it freely as part of the project forever.

In addition, your work won't necessarily be turned on or even in every compiled version of OJP. Some features will be disabled by default to allow people to just fire up and play OJP without confusion.
 tFighterPilot
11-23-2003, 6:45 PM
I agree
 razorace
11-23-2003, 8:59 PM
Great. I'll add everything to the project when I have time.
 razorace
12-15-2003, 2:17 AM
Sorry I haven't gotten to it yet. I'll work on it right now. Thanks for your submission iamyourfather. :)
Page: 1 of 1