Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Spawn Codes?

Page: 1 of 1
 Usurpo
11-17-2003, 9:49 PM
What are the spawn codes for the eopie, wild eopie, and the STAP released in the OJP Vehicles 2.0? :eyeraise:
 razorace
11-17-2003, 11:59 PM
The model's spawn names are listed under each model's listing in the readme. From the readme...

-----------------
0004.3 - Vehicles
-----------------

Eopie
Multiplayer, Vehicle
Model Names:
eopie - eopie with saddle
eopiewild - eopie without saddle

Description:
A slow, ugly, and gassy beast of burden used on Tatooine. Seen in Episode 1.

Stap
Multiplayer, Vehicle
Model Name:
Stap

Description:
"The STAP (single trooper aerial platform) is a slim, agile craft sporting a pair of blaster cannons. STAPs are often deployed as support vehicles in conjunction with larger craft. The design draws inspiration from similar civilian vehicles called airhooks. Trade Federation engineers refitted the design with greater performance and reliability. High-voltage energy cells fuel the tiny craft's drive turbines, which afford the STAP impressive maneuverability." (starwars.com/databank)

Please read thru everything before asking for help next time. Thanks.
 Usurpo
11-18-2003, 12:58 AM
Thats odd...I read through it, and tried those names, but it didn't work! Huh...maby its in the wrong folder..~.~ Let me check...ah! It was not in the right folder! Silly me! ~.~ Thanks anyways...LoL. ^.^;;;;;
Page: 1 of 1