Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FAMILY TREE CONUNDRUM - Luke & Owen Lars ?? (No Tatooines Ghost Spoilers!!)

Page: 1 of 1
 Astrotoy7
11-13-2003, 8:49 AM
OK - for some particular reason, ive been thinking of the familial relationship between Luke and his uncle Owen. Until AOTC, of course, even in the ROTJ novelisation, it was assumed owen was ben kenobi's brother. But Lucas decided to change this(he *can* do that !) So Ive been trying to figure it out:

Anakin Skywalker ----> Lukes Father
Shmi Skywalker ----> Anakins mother/ Lukes Grandmother

Cliegg Lars ----> Anakins Step Father
therefore,
Lukes "step" grandfather ...is there such a thing ??

Owen Lars ---> Anakins step Brother
therefore,
Lukes "step" uncle ??? Is there such a thing as a step uncle, does anyone have one ??

Plus, I wonder if Luke is aware that owen's dad married his grandmother ??

..perhaps this is explained in tatooines ghost...... which I havent read yet..... too busy with TUF at rhe moment, it will have to wait

MTFBWYA
 wassup
11-14-2003, 1:05 AM
As far as I know the only relation between the two is that Owen's father Cliegg married Shmi Skywalker, who is the grandmother of Luke. So Owen is Luke's father's mother's husband's son. What you exactly define that as is beyond me...
Page: 1 of 1