Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A map idea that everyone might like

Page: 1 of 1
 DA_Robin
11-12-2003, 6:15 AM
i dont know if its possible or if i'm putting this in the right forum, but i havent seen the Jedi academy map made yet, you know, the one from Jedi Outcast, the single player one were you go to get you lightsaber from luke.

Now i know what your all going to say, its to big, but if you were to cut all the outside stuff out and just made it indoors: hanger, elevater, main hall were you find luke, and the training rooms. if you think about it, the map is pretty small the begin with.

I dont know, thought i throw this idea out there and see what came from it.
 Business_Eskimo
11-12-2003, 9:58 PM
This should be in the Editing Requests forum.

Sorry, this wouldn't work because Lucasarts hasn't (and won't) release the .map file for this level.
 shukrallah
11-13-2003, 12:33 PM
remake it :rolleyes: thats something i plan to do... but of course, im going to add a whole lot more to it. I wont put the training area in (where you use the force, and get the saber) but i plan on putting a nice outside area.
 Jedi Luke
11-14-2003, 11:27 AM
That's a good idea, an outdoor obstacle course involving lots of force and saber skill to get through it. Perhaps even a training duel sometime with another student, (which when he has reached to minimum health, this will trigger an icarus script and then to a cutscene.)
Page: 1 of 1