Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kettemoor PA

Page: 1 of 1
 SSJ4Goku
11-10-2003, 11:07 PM
I am a member of the Dark Knights Alliance, an all-around Pa based on Kettemoor. When I say all-around, I mean, we dabble in everything from Architects to weaponsmithing. We are currently very thin in numbers, so if you want more info, send a /tell ingame to Mathayus, or go to darkknight1313.proboards2.com/index.cgi those are our forums, you may post what you like there, if you want to get ahold of me by e-mail online, my email is: nayias07@yahoo.com , you can also catch me on AOL Instant Messenger, my screenname is Nayias37. If you are interested, just reply to this post and leave your info, I'll get to you as soon as possible, promise!:D That's all for now, later!
 KUZY194
11-26-2003, 8:53 PM
If you are still looking for members i would like to apply to your PA. I am a master marksman almost master scout with basics in unarmed,medic, Artisan and Creature handler game name is wazit Hartu I am a zabrak. Right now trying to finish the deadeye mission and i am currently located on dathmir(sp). I will be around this pm 1030pm central
:fett:
 SSJ4Goku
11-27-2003, 9:58 PM
Hey, all! KUZY, I will be trying to get in touch with you ingame. My reason for posting now is our boards have moved to http://swgdka.proboards24.com/index.cgi) , so if you are interested, please check there, or contact me as mentioned in the above post. Laterz!:D
Page: 1 of 1