Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DS first win

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkTrooper
09-30-2001, 4:15 AM
DS member Overkil played Endsub and others at GB demo i was victorious
 Lord Tirion
09-30-2001, 5:03 AM
And this proves ? ;)

It is a demo bro, relax.
 DarkTrooper
09-30-2001, 5:54 AM
exactly, this is just a preview of our power:fett:
 EndSub
09-30-2001, 6:28 AM
no offence but if you bothered to look at your stats you would see that you came last in military power......you only build 12 units! compared to my 30+......I went and picking fights, while you just built building in the middle (which they should seriously consider as an option to turn off......) :deathii: :deathii: :deathii:

*edit....i would also like to point out it was my very first complete game in multiplayer (i had played 1 other, but it only lasted for 2 minutes.....)

*Oh forgot 1 other thing.....you allied with another player when it was supposed to be a free for all........ really showing DSC's might doesent it :rolleyes:
 DarkTrooper
09-30-2001, 6:59 AM
well if i had the worst military how come u couldnt destroy me huh
 EndSub
09-30-2001, 7:04 AM
1) My forces where quite small because of all the battles.......

2)you built towers in the middle! that is like the cheapest RTS-CTF move.....
 DarkTrooper
09-30-2001, 7:06 AM
well there was nothing stopping u from doing it................oh yeah except for my turrets
 EndSub
09-30-2001, 7:10 AM
ok since this is slowly down-grading into a flamewar, keep it off the board.........

If you want to think you beat me FINE think that......but i know (and i think you know too.....) that 12 vs 30.....30 wins..........i don't care if "the only victory condition was going for the runes" because i was going for the bases......now STFU or instant message me....you know my zone name...... :deathii:

BTW i would normaly not care if you beat me......in fact i wouldent even argue this......but this (http://forums.galacticbattles.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1103) kind of ticks me off.....
 nXs_Terentius
09-30-2001, 11:18 AM
Till you have faced and defeated the almighty power of Nexsis, refrain from bragging about a single victory. It is all mute, for when you face Nexsis, you will understand the meaning of death.

Heh...such drama, its a demo and the dude is bragging *lol* Jeeeesh.
 Darth_Rommel
09-30-2001, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Darktrooper
DS member Overkil played Endsub and others at GB demo i was victorious

I knew you were Overkill! ;)
 Darth_Venage
09-30-2001, 8:54 PM
now i can tell why Viper(drs) was banned, once, twice, maybe more times. When you get your arse whooped, and you will, I hope I'm there to see it!
 EndSub
09-30-2001, 9:07 PM
before i just said that DSC sucked (becuase viper was the leader....)

now i actully have a list to prove it!
i won't list them again......cause that would be spamming......I'll just say if your as good as overkil viper.......your never going to get a victory out of me.... :deathii: :deathii: :deathii:

now can someone please close this thread, because it is going no where fast ;)
 DarkTrooper
09-30-2001, 9:59 PM
why do u people call us DRS or DSC u people have the brain power of 5-yearolds not to get 2 letters right it is very simple D....S... very simple please get it right
 Lord Tirion
09-30-2001, 11:27 PM
For the same reason why you guys could not spell Nexsis right all those times ;)
 EndSub
09-30-2001, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Darktrooper
why do u people call us DRS or DSC u people have the brain power of 5-yearolds not to get 2 letters right it is very simple D....S... very simple please get it right

no the only people here who have the brain power of 5-year olds is YOU...

your Clan is called Dark Side hense

Dark
Side
Clan
 JEDI_MASTA
10-01-2001, 4:44 PM
AND DRS i was talking about viper

hence

die

rebel

scum

man if u guys play like your stupididty indicate man i may take you off our enemies list your so sad if that is true but i wanna totally anihilate them off the face of the earth so DSC(done simply to annoy darktrooper) no such luck for you today
 Sirion
10-01-2001, 5:47 PM
I am really looking forward to finally getting a shot at DS. This whole thread just shows how pathetic they are. Allying in a ffa and then not even destroying the enemy, just monument defending. That is the cheapest move I've ever heard of in an rts. I look forward to playing with you Darktrooper =) lets see how your monument defending skills do.

Your pathetic. =)
 DarkTrooper
10-01-2001, 6:53 PM
this is just a demo, i am just tryin to get a feel for the game and that will not be my stratagie. I didnt really like it anyway. :mad:
 JEDI_MASTA
10-01-2001, 6:59 PM
u practice how you play i always say (did that rhyme to any of you )
 EndSub
10-01-2001, 9:36 PM
Originally posted by JEDI_MASTA
u practice how you play i always say...

couldn't be more true......
Page: 1 of 1