Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Modelling: jedi_tf and Color Selection

Page: 1 of 1
 razorace
11-09-2003, 5:51 AM
I've discovered an issue with doing color selection stuff for the Twi-Lek Player Class. Unfortunately, the base color used is a light green and makes it very difficult to add additional body parts to the player class (without it looking bad).

I have a fix (basically removing the green from the skins and shifting the color selection colors) but it would add an additional 5 meg d/l for the skins pack.

Should we go with that or should we just tell skinners to be careful when matching up the colors?

I'm leaning towards telling the skinners to suck it up as the 5 meg d/l would probably be excessive for a "fix" to make things easier for people adding additional parts to the player class.
 Marker0077
11-09-2003, 2:17 PM
I will be getting into the development of the CM skins pack within the next few days so I should no more then. I've just been real busy with miscellanous stuff every here & there, most of which is for my own personal usage, but I am trying to get back to the main thing at hand here so please bear with me guys.

I probably won't be doing any of the modeling work while I am here but you never know with me, however, I will be starting with the skins pack before I go back into the modeling portion of CM.
Page: 1 of 1