Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grim Fandango Website.... yes, really this time!

Page: 1 of 1
 Sally J Limones
11-07-2003, 6:58 PM
http://ca.geocities.com/sally_limones/index.htm) (To Honour the Dead)
My website. No links, despite what my opening paragraph says, but oh damn well. It's small, but I'm constantly adding stuff.
More to go up this weekend too. And all the screenshots I'm putting up are my own.
~Sal
 VampireNaomi
11-07-2003, 7:45 PM
Promises to be interesting.
 Sally J Limones
11-13-2003, 4:59 PM
I should hope so. A quicker route:
http://devoted.to/grimfandango/)
Enjoy!!! I've updated already. And lots more to come.
~Sal
 Sally J Limones
11-18-2003, 11:57 PM
Thanks Naomi, for responding?
Please, folks? Feedback? Anything??? I'd like to know I'm not completely nuts. :(
~Sal
 Sallim
11-19-2003, 1:42 PM
Heyhey!
So I dont know anything about making sites..and hosting...and you know ;)

Nice Site!

The text infront ( intro ) is nice. The first things I have to know, I got explained.
But thats a small problem too...
There is no much structure in it. The Buttons are on the top, then the text and is it.

How about a side menu, where all buttons are on the side to choose.
That a nice style I think..but the buttons on the top are nice too!
The text is too long..you have to read from right to left .... ;)

All the self composed wallpapers are ok..but Iam right? You took pictures from a software not 3d driver rendered Grim Fandango?
All characters have egdes..
If you would choose a 3d hardware display driver, it looks more smooth..but just a bit though ^_^

Ahm and the Wallpapers, are they thunmbs?
My brwoser is loading a lot, you have to think about 56k users too ;)

That from me...
Wait for someones elses opinion who are know somethin ;)

Its a good start!

Nice idea with the aniem shrine ;)
 Sallim
11-19-2003, 1:55 PM
And how about other colors than dark =)

Sal/Arthur

wow nice sig Vampire Naomi -> violating characters and locations that you don't own and placing them in your own twisted fantasies 'cause you're way too lazy and pathetic to make your dreams come true in real life.

^-> Vote for Miguels head @Nighlight Forum ^_
 Sally J Limones
11-27-2003, 4:36 PM
The problem with colours other than dark is that Corel Photo House doesn't like them very much. I have to fight a lot with it to make them work. Yes, I'm forced to use that. :( Those walls of mine that are up though are old. I have better ones yet to put up. That's soon.
And besides, I like black. :b
For screenshots: It's called Alt-Print Scrn. -_- I don't know how to get pics another way. And I fixed my problem with the mainpage. :) Some excess coding I forgot to delete screwed things up. And I forgot some line breaks at one point too. -_-
Anyway, it looks a little nicer now, and it'll look even better soon. :)
~Sal
 Sallim
11-27-2003, 4:44 PM
Taht is a word!
Cool Sally!
 Sally J Limones
11-28-2003, 9:24 PM
Logging into Geocities now. Walls to come!!!
I'm also going to write up a little page about the background of Dia de los Muertos and how it's incorporated into the game. I'm doing research now for that. A week or two should bring that to life. OK?
Please keep coming by!
~love, Sal.
Page: 1 of 1