Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Flurry Guild

Page: 1 of 1
 oh_riginal
11-04-2003, 10:35 AM
Hi everyone, I want to start up a guild, but I have no knowledge of exactly how to do it, nor am I asking how to do it here. I'm looking for others who do not belong to a guild, and I am especially looking for someone who would have no problem doing the major parts of setting it up, such as getting a guild hall, etc. Basically the stuff I don't know how to do, lol.

I'm a commando, so money can come my way easily, to support the guild's jumpoff. If I have to go make more money for this to work, of course I'm willing. People interested in starting the guild with me are welcome to join me on Lok, or wherever else to make more credits.

If you want to assist in starting a guild, contact me in the game through email. I go by the name Deone, in the flurry server. FYI I am a rebel covert, but I don't take factions seriously, so if you are imperial and want to join, I don't really care. I would actually like a guild that has both factions in it anyhow, but like I said, it doesn't matter if it happens that way or not. I am very interested in starting the guild on Corellia, just so you all know. I even have ideas of where I'd like the guild to be set up, and a possible name for the guild. Hit me up through email on the flurry server, once again, Deone is the name. I'm looking forward to your responses and assistance. Thank you.
Page: 1 of 1