Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Q3 model, possability of converting to JA?

Page: 1 of 1
 raziel2003
11-03-2003, 11:07 PM
I found a model for Quake 3, that i'd like to see in JA.

Now, i dont know the first thing about modeling, or even how to skin, but is there anyone out there willing to help me convert this Quake 3 Raziel model into a JA one?

anyone?

Raz
 eidospsogos
11-03-2003, 11:16 PM
oh wow.....now how did they pull off a raziel model for Q3? did they have any models that thin?

personally i would love to try, but i do have limited experience myself. i would be doing it merely for the chance to gain experience(and the model itself) :) and so i doubt you'd want to wait as long as it would take me to get everything right. let me know where you got the model. as for someone to do it, i know someone with the know how, whether or not he would be interested in doing it is debatable, but there's really only one way to find out.

here's alink to his website, use the contact link and ask him....

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/)

also, heard anything about when Defiance will be out for PC. looks awesome. wish raven had as intricate a combat system as LOK.
 raziel2003
11-03-2003, 11:18 PM
erm, i heard 18th of november, but that might be for the ps2?
 eidospsogos
11-03-2003, 11:28 PM
yeah it normally takes a little longer to port it to PC. but they have PC listed as a confirmed system on the uk site.

where did you find that model by the way?
 raziel2003
11-03-2003, 11:29 PM
a friend sent it to me, i dont know where he got it.

if ya want i can send it to ya over msn or somthing?
 eidospsogos
11-03-2003, 11:48 PM
yeah that's cool....my user name here is my email address @hotmail.....
 raziel2003
11-03-2003, 11:56 PM
ok i added ya, just gotta wait for ya now lol
Page: 1 of 1