Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Adding Bots from the Menu

Page: 1 of 1
 jrhals
11-03-2003, 6:07 AM
One evening I was using /rcon to change maps (from my workstation) and various other commands to make changes on my server, when I hit esc key and noticed I had an extra menu command to "add bots". It gave me a full list of the NPC characters in the menu. Same as the bots list, listed in one of the threads. I exited my game then reentered the game. Entered my rcon password. Rconpassword worked but I was unable to get the Add bots menu back. I have no clue how I got the Add Bots menu. Anyone know how to get the Add Bots menu?
 Kurgan
11-03-2003, 6:30 PM
I've wondered that myself. I assumed originally it was only available from a non dedicated server/"Solo Game"

but I could be wrong.

I just use the addbot command anyway, especially since in Siege if you need to add a bot you'll never get the button in the menu.
Page: 1 of 1