Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Buenos dia de los muertos!

Page: 1 of 1
 Sanspoof
11-01-2003, 5:59 PM
It's the day of the Dead, November the first 2003! I know i posted this a bit late in the day, but... hooray! Today the spirits and souls of your dead relatives come to see you for one day only. It worked for me! I've been visited by some spooky people out of the corner of my eye!
 GendoTheGreat
11-01-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Sanspoof
Today the spirits and souls of your dead relatives come to see you for one day only.

Ooooh no. No way - it took 17 years for me to be rid of my mother, there's no way that bitch is getting in this house. Is it garlic that keeps ghosts away? I have to go buy a ton of garlic.
 Yufster
11-02-2003, 5:01 AM
Okay, I know this is a little off topic, but I totally meant to post something on topic when I clicked reply. Then this mouse, it started squeaking and scratching behind me. They've been getting so full of themselves recently, they practically walk around the room in front of me.

I feel a presence from all the mice I have killed, come back to haunt me. Luckily, I have never killed any mice, because I am lame at catching them, which is why the house is full of.... Jesus f christ, was that a rat?!??
 Sally J Limones
11-05-2003, 12:32 AM
*GIANT RAT APPEARS ON YUFSTER'S SHOE*
:b
~Sal
 Jazhara7
11-05-2003, 4:35 PM
We once had 12 rats in the house. As pets.
They are cute...
But these were the ones you see at petshops, not the ones you see sitting on bins outside the petshop.

- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 Grim_comician
11-08-2003, 6:53 PM
I heard my grandfather was a such bad vodka-sipper. But he never knows where my family moved to, as well he doesn't surf through Internet and reads this.:p
 GendoTheGreat
11-08-2003, 9:48 PM
I guess you've never seen Ghost in the Machine. Spirits of the dead can hack your computer through the electrical socket, you know.
 Susan
12-01-2003, 8:29 AM
Here's a website w/ all sorts of info - http://www.azcentral.com/ent/dead/)
 Jazhara7
12-01-2003, 2:57 PM
Interesting...

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 Sanspoof
12-01-2003, 5:45 PM
ЎEl dнa de los muertos estб fresco! Es como Halloween, Ўa menos que no sea justo un cierto dнa de fiesta estъpido que los consumidores compusieron para conseguir los cabritos y a adultos semejantes para comprar los productos de goma baratos para ocultar ellos mismos al egging los planos de la gente!

ENGLISH TRANSLATION: Day of the Dead is cool! It's like Halloween, except it's not just some stupid holiday that consumers made up to get kids and adults alike to buy cheap rubber products to hide themselves when egging other people's flats!

LITERAL SPANISH TRANSLATION: The day of deads is fresh! It is like Halloween, unless he is not right a certain stupid holiday that the consumers composed to obtain the cabritos and to similar adults to buy cheap rubber products to hide to they themselves to egging the planes of people!
 kenadams121
12-01-2003, 11:26 PM
lol
Page: 1 of 1