Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

3d animation Grad here!

Page: 1 of 1
 n2180vw
11-01-2003, 3:58 AM
Hey I just finished school at Savannah College of Art & Design. I enjoy doing textures, modeling and animation.

I'm currently looking for a project to hop on too............Need to get back into things. If anyone else is doing another mod other then this, Please contact me at N2180vw@yahoo.com....... On request I can send some sample pics of my work.

MUST WORK ON MOD! MUST WORK ON MOD!
 Monkey Mania
11-01-2003, 3:24 PM
Uhhh, you could work on making Dark Forces textures into high res textures. Or Model some enemies and items.
 n2180vw
11-01-2003, 11:01 PM
Yeah dude no one has contacted me about it so thats why I did this. I'm making my website right now and will post my work and stuff on there. I have a 3min demo reel that I've converted into quicktime also.
 spsblue
11-03-2003, 7:31 AM
Email the One, or Darth Linux, (from the contacts page).

Or if you are more interested in JK1, (DF2E) then contact NeoReaper from his signature in the sticky topic above.
 reaper1576
11-03-2003, 9:10 PM
yeah sp my emails down at the moment some issues with my clans hosting service so all my mails getting held hostage till its sorted out :(
 n2180vw
11-08-2003, 11:15 PM
Great! Darth Linux wants me to join the Mod!

Finally! I'm getting tired of waiting for a real job. I've got to have something hold me over until then. Now I just need some work do to do. No one has given me any direction on what they want me to do. Now I'm just waiting.........

I wouldn't mind re-doing some of the textures in the first level that was already released. They look WAY too clean
 Mullaney
11-11-2003, 3:26 AM
Now that you mention it, they do look to clean. Although, your time could be spent doing something more important.
 Algardex
11-11-2003, 6:28 PM
nah they were fine
Page: 1 of 1