Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GTKradiant 1.3.12 compile problem. Anyone seen this?

Page: 1 of 1
 RalKon
10-30-2003, 2:29 PM
OK, I am finished converting my map to JA. I am trying to do a final full compile. (the final option with the "-bounce" on it)

Radiant goes through the majority of the compile and gets to the last part (the -bounce) and then stops on -----SetupEnvelopes (fast)----- I have let it sit on that for 6 hours and it does nothing after that point. Now, I can do the final compile without the -bounce just fine, and it finishes the whole map in a matter of about 30 seconds; however, I figured that the option maybe somehow important to making the map look good. Am I wasting my time with the -bounce?? or is this something that I should do?? :confused: If it is important, is there a way to fix the problem??

BTW, I have a 2.8 gig Intel with 1 gig of ram and a 128 meg video card, so I dont think I am lacking in resources ;)
 WadeV1589
10-30-2003, 2:53 PM
There was a bug in Q3Map2 causing this, you can fix it by downloading the latest compiler from http://www.shaderlab.com/)
 RalKon
10-30-2003, 3:03 PM
Thanks Wade.... if I might impose on you for another answer, which file under the Q3Map2 do I want exactly???

Is it this one?? q3map_2.2.0-b14-pr.zip

or

This one?? q3map_2.5.7_win32_x8..>

or am I missing it all together??
 RalKon
10-30-2003, 3:08 PM
Ah, I think I found it... GTKradiant appears to come with 2.5.9, so I suspect I need 2.5.10 :D

LOL

Thanks again for your help, its much appreciated
Page: 1 of 1