Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

problems, problems, problems

Page: 1 of 1
 cjd118118
10-27-2003, 5:10 PM
ok, so my dedicated server has been wrking fine, and ive been on it and joined, but today as i tried, it didnt!!

Its not jsut me, its happening to others aswell, ppl can join the server and play on it, but the host cant. Does anyone know why this is. I reckon its (yes u guessed it) ravens fault!
 Sam Fisher
10-27-2003, 11:07 PM
I don't think its Ravens fault. Maybe they just kick/banned you. Its possible.
 Chicken-Jiblets
10-28-2003, 9:35 AM
Why would they ban people from making servers though?
It dosnt make sence i am having the same trouble, i can create a server and everyone can join except me and i do have the dedicated server patch. It just stopped working yesterday.
 cjd118118
10-30-2003, 3:59 PM
some more help on this matter would be useful ppl??????:confused:
 mark_ahlers
11-07-2003, 4:24 PM
I had this issue while trying to join my server (Hosted on the same system). I order to get this to work, I had to add +set_netport 29071 (Can't remember exact syntax you may want to doublecheck) to the Shortcut when I join on the same machine. This is because the server uses default port of 29070. Hope this helps.
Page: 1 of 1