Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hilt problems.....need help

Page: 1 of 1
 eidospsogos
10-26-2003, 3:34 AM
okay....this is a completely new area for me.....but it seems that hilt models and there corresponding images are premanently boundn to the name of the folder they were created in....and as i was trying to mess around with some hilts from JO in JA, that poses some problems.....every hilt created for JO is in a folder called saber.....which poses obvious problems....when the hilt model is loaded in Modview, and the folder has been changed to say saber 27, the image corresponding with the hilt will not load.....anyone know how to fix this
 eidospsogos
10-26-2003, 4:10 AM
i mean i even thought about moving all the images into the folder it should be looking for them in.....but most of the images are just named saber as well.....how do you alter the filename or folder path a hilt model loads its image from?
 eidospsogos
10-26-2003, 7:07 PM
nevermind figured it all out myself.....a good thing too.....because answers are something i have yet to get off this forum
Page: 1 of 1