Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Inferred Goggles and field lights

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkForcesKid
10-25-2003, 5:34 AM
Are you gonna inprove the goggles?
Cus I find the goggles to be no use at all, due to obstruting your view and the green color looking like a bright yellow.
And I remember the feild light used in DF orginal too..will that be included?
I'm sure you will possible inprove it....I'm not complianing I just was giving a few point outs..
BY THE WAY I LIKE PLAYED THE DEMO 10 times..seeing all the old secrects, ITS JUST TOTTALY AWSOME...I would buy this MOD for 60$ in a heart beat.Will people get to play 2 level soon?
Keep up the good work!
 SlicerDude
10-26-2003, 2:15 AM
I've also been thinking that the mod should have the field light and proper IR goggles, although the team seems to have enough on its hands at the moment. I think the mod eventually needs the goggles and light, but finishing the maps and other essential things appears to be more of a priority at the moment. I've actually considered joining the team, possibly with the request to work on the light, but I don't have any real experience with such things (I also don't have enough free time at this moment-oh, and I don't have JA yet either (got to beat StarCraft first, I'm on the 27th of what I assume to be 30 levels)).

I'm beginning to notice that I like to include lots of extraneous info in my posts. Oh well, more for your money, I guess. (Two posts for the price of one!!!!!:watto: )
 Suprosa
10-26-2003, 2:35 PM
U just now have gotten SC? :P
 SlicerDude
10-28-2003, 1:07 AM
Yeah I just got SC earlier this year. I got it for free with WarCraft III, but I'd been intending to buy it before. I played it at my friend's house when it first came out for Mac (he had one, I don't) and I've played or seen most of the Terran campaign at another friend's house later, but since I didn't have a good enough computer when it first came out I didn't think of it when I got a new one, I waited until early this year.

A similar thing happened with DF, actually. I played it at some kid's house in probably '96, and then later one of my best friends got the game. A while later, my friend's PC was broken for an extended period of time, so I got to borrow the game for half a year or so. I started to miss the game when JO came out, so I finally bought it early this year or late last year.

Here's another variation on that story, but more concise: I didn't get JK until a week after I got SC although I followed the game's development excitedly back in '97 and '98. I would've bought it when it came out if my computer'd have run it. By the time I got it I had to buy it off E-Bay so I could get MOTS too (the expansion isn't sold new any more). At least I had a good computer when JO came out-I got it the first week it was released.
Page: 1 of 1