Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Demo Battles

Page: 1 of 1
 darthfergie
09-29-2001, 8:25 PM
Got a GB Demo Victory/Defeat???
Tell all about it here. :D
 generalViper
09-29-2001, 8:28 PM
I do it was me and darktrooper and we stomped over a guy called gneral_ding and another named to_fast it was all over when I sent in at-pt's
 Darth_Rommel
09-30-2001, 11:58 AM
Me and Dr. DEath vs. "Thrawn" and Warlord... I lost, but only b/c they built walls, towers, fortresses etc. around the monument... :(
 PsYch0_P!mP
10-08-2001, 11:25 AM
first i blasted a hole in the wall. then i stormed in with jedis, AA troopers, lotsa bounty hunters and (lets say 3) workers.
I blasted everything i could while i was building some AA and normal turrets in his camp. Then i retreated with my maine force (in this case the bounty hunters and the AA troops) and left the jedis behind to fight some more.

The guy was really pissed:mad: , it allmost destroyed his camp completely. After he destroyed the turrets in his base it was allready to late to build up an army as good as mine(duh).
Page: 1 of 1