Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Entety window wisdom

Page: 1 of 1
 |GG|benny95
10-23-2003, 4:49 AM
If I wanna spawn a rancor with the jk2radiant. What should I write in the enteti window to make it respawn and stuff?

by the way! I whink it's gwand what someone wants to wespond on this wittle message.... you awe gweat gwuys!
 idontlikegeorge
10-23-2003, 10:56 PM
Hmm. JK2Radiant. I remember that (shudder).

Do you have the entity definition file for Academy? If you do, it should still appear in JK2Radiant. If not, maybe use the NPC_spawner entity, and in NPC_type type in "rancor" - that might work.
 |GG|benny95
10-25-2003, 11:06 AM
Well how do I add that defination to Radian?
 WadeV1589
10-25-2003, 12:28 PM
Is there a reason you don't have GTK? One we may be able to help with?

http://sgmod.crashespad.com/files/defs.zip) in the meantime anyhow, the sp and mp entity definition files (sp_entities.def and mp_entities.def)
 |GG|benny95
10-25-2003, 4:00 PM
Лy look Dont give me any of that!

I dont have the GTK because of all known bugs in it!

Havent you read the forum. There's alot of people that have complained that it doesn't work on their computers!

And I guess im one of them. So will you help me? I know that it's SP.def and MP.def but... How do I add the neccesery files into them!?
 WadeV1589
10-25-2003, 4:37 PM
I've read the problems, but I also know a lot of people don't have problems, and if they do it's usually fixable. If you haven't even tried it, you should. If you have and haven't asked in these forums for any problems you have, you should.

Just place the 2 files in that zip file I linked to in base\scripts replacing the ones that are there and it'll give you all the JA entities in JK2Radiant.

But really, get GTK unless it absolutely refuses to run.
 shukrallah
10-25-2003, 5:51 PM
No, actually, you put it in the tools directory, replacing jk2 radiants old sp_entities and mp_entities.def files. Thats what i did ;)
 WadeV1589
10-25-2003, 6:02 PM
JK2Radiant has the defs in the tools directory? New to me! I've been with GTKRadiant since about 1.2.10 though so it's pretty much all I know.
Page: 1 of 1