Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Updates on rise of the new republic

Page: 1 of 1
 Casper
10-21-2003, 11:50 PM
I have decided to add these planets also Kamino, Mon Calamarey Correct my spelling if wrong.,And Endor for some ewok fun But I really need some mappers I can't do this alone.
 Miko Reglia
10-21-2003, 11:56 PM
dude you know you can just add to your other thread right?
 Casper
10-21-2003, 11:58 PM
Yes but new threads catch peoples attention I havent gotten a reply in 2 days now on the other one
 JEDI_Salvation
10-22-2003, 12:24 AM
Generally that means its your turn to add something to the thread if it dies out.

Reason why not to start a new thread? Seeing as this is the first thread ive read, and it only containing updates, ive no idea what youre talking about. Thus I lost interest the second after I read it. Im sure I'm not alone in thinking this. No offense really, elaboration would be nice?
 Prime
10-29-2003, 4:07 PM
Originally posted by Nym
Yes but new threads catch peoples attention I havent gotten a reply in 2 days now on the other one But it is spamming the board. If people are interested they will post in the original thread...
Page: 1 of 1