Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

*Does a dance on Katarns head*

Page: 1 of 1
 ZBomber
10-19-2003, 12:55 PM
I'm gonna have my own room to put my Star Wars stuff in! :D My Bedroom will now be Baseball, and I'm moving my collection into the Spare Room! I also am gonna try to find Star Wallpaper for the walls! :D:cool:
 Katarn07
10-19-2003, 1:20 PM
Screw the paper. You'll regret that move a few years from now :p

GOOD! Now make some better displays. They don't have to be scenes but they needed to be standing!
 Lynk Former
10-19-2003, 3:24 PM
Z it's nice you've got a room... but despite the mention of moving collection stuff into the room... this has nothing to do with anything and is more like a private message. Get my hint? ;)
 Boba Rhett
10-20-2003, 12:48 AM
Awwww c'mon. He just got a seperate room for his collection. That's pretty spiffy! :D
 swphreak
10-20-2003, 9:36 AM
As if I needed an extra room... my entire collection fits on my shelf or on my dresser. Well, have fun moving all your stuff around :p
 ZBomber
10-20-2003, 6:37 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
As if I needed an extra room... my entire collection fits on my shelf or on my dresser. Well, have fun moving all your stuff around :p

Actually,I think thats the funnest part. :)
 daring dueler
10-20-2003, 7:01 PM
ive had to move my collection 3 times, and it was hard before it got this big....imagine mine having to be moved now....:eek:

but thats good z,its gonna be awhile til its dont then huh?
 ZBomber
10-20-2003, 11:01 PM
Before what is done? I might move thewm in as soon ad November. We won't do the wallpaper for awhile thoguh....
 daring dueler
10-21-2003, 7:14 PM
yeah but how are you gonna display it all?
 ZBomber
10-21-2003, 8:12 PM
Originally posted by daring dueler
yeah but how are you gonna display it all?

Er... put it on the shelves? :confused:
 daring dueler
10-21-2003, 11:02 PM
do you have any shelves bedised that book case?

if not i recomend wal-mart

30$ for a 6 shelf (like 6 foot) book case, i just bought one, its a bitch to put togeather, but it looks great.
 ZBomber
10-21-2003, 11:15 PM
Yeh, I will probably have to get another shelf....
 Boba Rhett
10-22-2003, 2:24 AM
I built shelves to hold the first fews years of the potf2 line. There's five of them, they're eight feet long and very sexy. :D
 Katarn07
10-22-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
I built shelves to hold the first fews years of the potf2 line. There's five of them, they're eight feet long and very sexy. :D

Mine are just good looking, not sexy. They don't deserve to hold my figures :p

When I run outta room, I pack up another collection. So far Xena and Batman are in boxes....

Indy, Star Trek, Planet of the Apes, and military will never go! Crap.... that's all that's left :eek: :(
 daring dueler
10-22-2003, 6:35 PM
i too am running otu of room.....i alreeady boxed most of my saga moc guys.

i gotaa ind room for my indy stuff when i get it.\

btw, karatn, when are you coming on?!
 Katarn07
10-22-2003, 9:56 PM
I'll resort to losing Planet of the Apes and Star Trek before I pack away any SW ;)

As for why I have not been on, my sister and her boyfriend made a Sim of Mark Prior and are making him live out his life in the Sims :rolleyes: I dunno, that game gets old fast for me. Just PM me, I won't read my email.
 ZBomber
10-22-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Katarn07
I'll resort to losing Planet of the Apes and Star Trek before I pack away any SW ;)

As for why I have not been on, my sister and her boyfriend made a Sim of Mark Prior and are making him live out his life in the Sims :rolleyes: I dunno, that game gets old fast for me. Just PM me, I won't read my email.

Your sister has a boyfriend? How coem i don't have one! :(
:p

I'm actually gonna have a lot of extra shelf space for stuff in my bedroom, since I don't have enough baseball stuff to fit them...
 daring dueler
10-22-2003, 11:25 PM
really? you got quite a bit, just spread it out//

btw katarn, ill pm you, but do you go on aim or what?
 swphreak
10-23-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Your sister has a boyfriend? How coem i don't have one!

So many questions, so little time.... :/
 daring dueler
10-23-2003, 7:43 PM
so very agreed phreak....

why just today z was on the bus all confused........kids ....sheesh
jk z,,,,,,,,
 ZBomber
10-24-2003, 12:01 AM
so very agreed phreak....

why just today z was on the bus all confused........kids ....sheesh
jk z,,,,,,,,

:rolleyes:
 daring dueler
10-24-2003, 7:00 PM
 ZBomber
10-24-2003, 7:35 PM

You had no reason to put that smiley, so thats consiodered spam. And yes, I actually had a reason for the rolling eyes smile.

Anyways, I took down all my Star Wars today, and will ste them up this weekedn. :)
 daring dueler
10-24-2003, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ZBomber
[B]You had no reason to put that smiley, so thats consiodered spam. And yes, I actually had a reason for the rolling eyes smile.

i dotn really care, i had a reason, spam or not.
 ZBomber
10-25-2003, 12:50 PM
Andrew, just drop it, and stay on topic.
 Katarn07
10-25-2003, 1:36 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Andrew, just drop it, and stay on topic.

What was that all about? :p

I gotta find more room for my Clone War display, and if not, will just take a picture of them on my table since that's big enough to hold all the stuff I want in there. Get a load of these new Jedi I am bidding on that I'll get to squeeze into the scene.

http://i11.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/cb/27/fe_1.JPG)

What kinda shelves do you use Z? I saw what Taters uses in his pictures, and mine are all book cases and shelves mounted on the walls with standards and brackets.
 daring dueler
10-26-2003, 3:36 PM
yeah mine ar all book cases pretty much...

my clone war scene will be pretty dsamn good (already is !) lol

nice jedi there katarn, that reminds me, i should make some custom jedi for my scene, when i get a bigger place for it, damn thias thing is gonna be big, when i get that jedi 3 pack, and a few more drod and clone 3 packs,whoooo its gonna need like a table twice the size as the one i have now.
 ZBomber
12-14-2003, 2:56 PM
Looks like it will have to be on hold. My sister is gonna stay with us for awhile in January, when her husband goes back to Iraq. (:() Ans shes gonna move into the room I was gonna hve for SW. :(
Page: 1 of 1