Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Assault on Trident

Page: 1 of 2
 Joetheeskimo
10-18-2003, 6:30 PM
This is the assault on Kin Solar, or Trident. Bounty Hunters/Mercenaries needed. Payed in Republic Credits. 20 up front, and whoever finds Trident and brings him to me will be awarded 2000 credits. For more information, visit Welmi's Cantina (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1348314#post1348314).

Thanks.
 rick ulo 11103
10-19-2003, 1:32 AM
hey so whats the plan
 Apologetic
10-19-2003, 1:52 AM
((Yea seriously))
 Uplink
10-20-2003, 1:54 PM
Arc walks in and shoots Apo a venemous look (as Welmin's Cantina fans may know, the two don't like each other much)
Arc says "So, what's the deal with this Trident?"
 Joetheeskimo
10-20-2003, 6:57 PM
"Accrding to the Council, Trident is located on TK-23, a planet created by an Imperial Scisentist experimenting with a new forumla. We're not positive this is a safe planet, considering it's not natural, it's controlled by the Imperials. We've heard a lot of stories about Jedi and bounty hunters landing on this planet and never again being heard of." Kilmor pauses to take a drink from his mug of blue milk. "It's possible the Imperials control the planet, and that's why Trident isn't dead, or so we suspect. If we excpect to land on TK - 23 and catch Trident, we're going to have to do it very quickly. Only the highest skilled men will be able to do this. And I mean very high skilled," Kilmor continues, looking at every face before him.

He waits amoment, then says, "We leave tommorow at 6. Be ready. I can fit one passenger in my ship, but if you need a ship, you can take on from the Rebel Base hangar."

((We're on Courascant by the way, in a Senate conferencing room. Tk-23 is very far from here.))
 Apologetic
10-20-2003, 10:38 PM
He's up to no good.So i guess i should stop him."Apo finishes his drink and follows Them to Trident."
 Joetheeskimo
10-21-2003, 9:39 PM
A dart?! Where'd the dart come from?! :eyeraise:
 Apologetic
10-22-2003, 1:02 AM
((((Ohh i read wrong i though you shot me with a venemous dart.....lol )))))
 Joetheeskimo
10-22-2003, 10:04 AM
Ha ha! :rofl:

A venoumous dart...hehe
:D
 weiderudare
10-22-2003, 5:25 PM
"So, who's this Trident fellow?"
Shade had entered the room and sat down on a chair.
"I don't care where we are going or how dangerous it is, just give me the money and the target and I'm set to go."
Shade smiled. ((((((And threw a venomous dart :P))))))
 Uplink
10-22-2003, 6:42 PM
"Hey Shade" Arc says. "Trident it seems, is some evil guy currently on TK-23. Ready to go get him?"
 weiderudare
10-22-2003, 7:25 PM
"An evil dude? Damn, when will they learn he? Sure, im getting him. Is it an assassination or a kidnap or just a friendly visit? Or maybe 3 in one?"
 Joetheeskimo
10-22-2003, 7:51 PM
"I think it's more on the kidnap side. You're allowed to blast his ship with ion cannons or knock him out, but you can't kil him. Although it'll be quite hard to do any of those things," Kilmor sighs, heading for his ship.
 rick ulo 11103
10-22-2003, 11:02 PM
well it would be pretty hard to get him if hes not dead
 Apologetic
10-23-2003, 1:40 AM
((((A dart ha ha ha))))
Apo takes the dart out"Yep i made an immune to alot of poisons in my time"Apo laughs and goes under cover again.
 Joetheeskimo
11-21-2003, 12:49 AM
Kilmor shoots out of the hangar, assuming the others are following (hint hint...) :D
 Apologetic
11-21-2003, 1:10 AM
Apo follows cuz unknown to kilmor....Apo put a bomb on his ship^_^.
 Joetheeskimo
11-21-2003, 7:45 PM
My ship?? :confused:

Suddenly, Kilmor's ship disappeared in a white flash and clouds of smoke billow out of his side hangar. He is killed instantly. The end.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
 weiderudare
11-21-2003, 8:08 PM
Haha! That was the best RPG ever....
 Joetheeskimo
11-21-2003, 8:42 PM
I was being sarcastic.

What the hell do you mean by that, Apo?????
 Apologetic
11-21-2003, 9:33 PM
(((Its s special bomb that is remote detenated...Trust me you wont be killed but you will be surprised)))
 Apologetic
11-21-2003, 9:40 PM
The bomb blows up and says HAPPY CLONE DAY!
"Note to self: no more birthday/clone day surprises."
 Joetheeskimo
11-21-2003, 9:51 PM
Whoops...hehe...:D

Uh...happy clone day to you too :p
 Apologetic
11-22-2003, 12:46 AM
"Your the clone not me":p :D
 Joetheeskimo
11-22-2003, 6:26 PM
((:D))

Kilmor glances at his star screen. "Alright, men, we're approaching the next solar sytem. Prepare to enter hyperspace."
Kilmor counts the seconds. Then, as they break the pull of the solar system, the pulls the lightspeed lever and blasts into another world.
 Apologetic
11-22-2003, 7:19 PM
"Roger That"
 Joetheeskimo
12-04-2003, 7:14 PM
About half an hour later, Kilmor's viewscreen confirmed that they were approaching TK-23. Kilmor established a link with the rest of the crew.
"Prepare yourselves. We're heading-"

Suddenly, a flash of blinding red light filled Kilmor's vision. An explosion threw him out of his cockpit seat, and a shock of electriity flowered across his chest. Kilmor slammed into the cockpit window, already slipping into unconciousness. He choked into the comlink, "They're attacking us! Shields up!"
Then the comlink fell and Kilmor slumped against the seat as his damaged ship plummeted towards the planet, leaving a trail of smoke.
 Flamehart
12-04-2003, 10:00 PM
Suddenly a large red ship, identified as the Ragnarok, appeared out of hyperspace and went after Kilmor's ship in an attempt to pull it out of its dive toward the Planet. A message was sent to the other people who were helping Kilmor.

"Hey boys, remember me? It's Craig, I was in the area and thought you guys could use some help."
 Apologetic
12-04-2003, 10:12 PM
"Hey Craig Long time since da battle on the moon(((Yea i know that was Lance but yea just...blah)))"
 Flamehart
12-04-2003, 10:16 PM
((OOC Same person, really, just I like the name Lance better in some other RPGs))
 Joetheeskimo
12-05-2003, 7:13 PM
Kilmor woke, and the rirst thing he noticed was that he wasn't moving. He looked around, but he was filled with dizzying pain every time he tried to move. He looked down at himself and saw he was covered in blood. Also, it was hard to breathe, the cockpit was filled with smoke and fuel vapors. Kilmor dragged himself out of the smashed cockpit with his arms, because he was posititive his legs were broken. He finally roll out of the ship and lay on hot, gritty sand. He glanced around, and realized he was in a desert. He looked over at his wrecked ship again, and decided that his only chance for survival was to retrieve the supplies in the ship. He staggered over to the wreckage and flipped opne his seat, where he kept the emergency supply pack. Then he pulled out his lighytsaber, and comlnk. He connected with the others, and rasped, "I've crashlanded in some desert on TK-23. Try to use your tracking systems to find me. For the mean time, I'll try to contact the Council."
 Flamehart
12-05-2003, 11:16 PM
He received a response almost immediately from Craig. "Hey buddy, got your note at the Cantina, I'll be at your position ASAP."
 Joetheeskimo
12-05-2003, 11:19 PM
Kilmor tried to answer, but just coughed up blood. He decided it would be better for him to sleep. He actually instead of sleeping fell unconcious.
 Mr Flibble
12-06-2003, 4:31 PM
Kilmor wakes up, to see an unfamiliar face looking kindly at him, cradling his head in his hands.
''Hey, Y'okay man?'' said the man. He took his hands out from underneath Kilmor's head, and helped him to sit up.
''I'm Kenji, and you must be Kilmor. I got the message you needed hunters. I was lookin' for you before you left. Some guy put a bomb on your ship, but when you didn't explode, I followed you out here..........Do I get extra for savin' your ass?'' He shot him a cheesy grin.
((Not a dart , sorry I couldn't help it ))
 Joetheeskimo
12-06-2003, 5:48 PM
Kilmor frowned. "what are you talking about? What's my name? Did you call me Kilmor?"
Kilmor looked around. "Where am I?"
 weiderudare
12-06-2003, 6:43 PM
"What did I miss?"
Shade stopped next to Kilmor
"Ouch, you need to go to a doctor or something... How do you feel Kilmor?"
 Joetheeskimo
12-06-2003, 9:38 PM
Originally posted by weiderudare
"What did I miss?"
Shade stopped next to Kilmor
"Ouch, you need to go to a doctor or something... How do you feel Kilmor?"

((Look, I'm in the middle of a desert in the middle of nowhere on TK-23. You can't have just landed, like, right next to me and found me that easily.))
 weiderudare
12-06-2003, 10:39 PM
((((You sent a S.O.S remember?))))
 Joetheeskimo
12-06-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by weiderudare
((((You sent a S.O.S remember?))))

((Oh yeah. Whatever.))

Kilmor glared up at Shade. "Who are you? And why am I here?"

Kilmor looked down at his wounds and gasped, then glared up at Sahde again. "DID YOU DO THAT TO ME?!"
 weiderudare
12-07-2003, 9:30 AM
"Kilmor, what are you talking about?"
Shade turned to the other person.
"Did you do anything to him? Cause if you did!"
He put his hand on his blaster.
 Joetheeskimo
12-09-2003, 11:31 PM
Kilmor looked around briefly, then passed out again.

((Take a hint, people. TAKE HIM TO A MEDICAL FACILITY.))
 Flamehart
12-09-2003, 11:51 PM
The SOS was received by the Ragnarok and it landed in the area immediately. He saw the wreckage and the wounded Ej and prepared the medical droids. "Get some stuff ready we might need it." He opened the walkway to get into the ship and stuck his head out. "Hey guys, bring him in!"
 Mr.Marksman
12-10-2003, 11:18 PM
A woman steps out from almost nowhere.

Hey! Wait! You cant just expect to leave. Yu guys left a trail of smoke you can see from the other side of the planet. You guys need to figure something else out.

The woman walks up to the people. Oh , my names fange. I've been on this plantet about a week now. My parter and I were Flying past this planet and something attacked us... We went down... My partner died on impact... He was a good man. I'm a bounty hunter by the way, But I'm trying to give that up and study with my jedi master again. My partner was a medical man, If you guys want an extra medical pack you can come to my ship and get it.

Fange walked a few steps, You guys coming? Oh by the way, if i were you i would get that ship out of here. They are coming. The gang. Dont ask me how they got here, probably the same as all of us, Looking for some extra cash.
 Flamehart
12-11-2003, 1:47 AM
"Bounty Hunter..? That makes two of us." He drew his handguns, but did not aim at Fange, nor did he appear as if he intended to. "Tell me more about this gang."
 Mr.Marksman
12-11-2003, 2:15 AM
They raided my ship, yook everything but my blasters and light sabers, i had those with me.

Fange started walking towards her ship.

They call themselves the H-goons, dont ask me. One of them found me, His body is buried in the sand here.

Fange looked at the other bounty hunters guns. Twin blasters? Mine too. But i always keep a spare.
 Joetheeskimo
12-11-2003, 7:48 PM
One hour later...

Kilmor had gone unconcious with very faint memories of what had just happened, but his brain was slightly damaged so there were gaps. It had taken Ragnorak a while of expalining before it triggered stimuli in Kilmor's mind that caused a total recall. He walked out of the medical center and retrieved his weapons. He imediatly saw Fange and stopped. "So, this is the bounty hunter that has joined us? That's good. What's this I'm hearing about a gang?"

Before anyone could answer, something knocked Kilmor flat. All in one moment, there was a blinding flash of light and a deafening roar. shaking his head to clear his vision, Kilmor leaped to his feet and activated his lightsaber, but another blinding flash of light sent Kilmor flying. He looked up and saw a fighter transport ship. That particular type was only used by gangsters.

"They're firing upon us!" Kilmor shouted, activating his lightsaber. "Lay low and head for shelter!" Kilmor crouched down and pulled out his rocket launcher, firing at the ship, but the rockets disinegrated on an invisible field around the ship.
Kilmor's eyes widened. "Damn, I've never seen shields that powerful before!" Kilmor muttered. He fired once more and dove out of the way of another blast.
 Flamehart
12-11-2003, 9:52 PM
Craig noticed the effects and realized the shield system was only one you could get from a Black Market, and he wasn't sure if it was safe now to mention that his ship also was equipped with such a system. He shouted to the group. "I'll distract them!" He ran into the Ragnarok, closed the entry ramp, and the Ragnarok lifted into the air, weapons firing at the ship.
 Joetheeskimo
12-12-2003, 8:19 PM
Kilmor ran for his ship and flipped into the cockpit, rising after Ragnorak. He readied a concussion torpedo and fired it at the ship.
 Mr Flibble
12-13-2003, 1:44 PM
Kenji held up his hands. '' Hey I didn't do nothing! I just tagged along to get the bounty on this Trident character. Take your hand off your gun. I'm no threat, to you anyway. Look, Kilmor's hurt. Help me carry him to my ship. I have a makeshift medi bay on the ops deck.'' Kenji gestured to his starship which was just a few metres away.
 Joetheeskimo
12-13-2003, 2:32 PM
((:eyeraise: Uh, man....I think you need to update your facts. Kilmor is fine now, and he's in his ship, firing at the gangster ship that just appeared. What the hell are you talking about? No one's firing at you.))
Page: 1 of 2