Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grim Fandango

Page: 1 of 1
 Yufster
10-15-2003, 5:47 PM
Dudes, everybody seemed to have problems with that Wheelbarrow puzzle, but I had it solved in five minutes. Which was great! Until I met the signpost puzzle. I don't even know if it's actually a puzzle yet. But nobody say anything, because I want to solve it myself, without walkthroughs. I just thought I'd say this much: Grim Fandango is fantastic, and I'm so sorry I never played it before, and I will be joining this community because I love and respect this game and... yeah.

So much abstract stuff and cool designs and great characters and... I haven't even finished it yet.
 Thrik
10-15-2003, 8:43 PM
Hehe, glad you're enjoying it. The game gets even better in Year 2 though - hope you reach it soon ;)

It's also nice to see people still discovering GF.. it's also frightening just how many haven't. D:
 Sally J Limones
10-15-2003, 10:36 PM
Year 2 is hands down the best. Enjoy Rubacava.
~Sal
 amadeus
10-15-2003, 11:57 PM
I love the opening cinematic for Rubacava. But I won't say anything more. Don't want to ruin anything. It's an amazing game. You'll love it.
 Bushmeister
10-31-2003, 8:19 PM
Would have to agree with you there but I still can't work out how to do that wheelbarrow puzzle :p
 James Isaac
11-01-2003, 4:53 AM
Yeah. Year 2 was definetly the best year. Enjoy...
 ZaXeriaw
11-01-2003, 7:14 AM
It took me hours to figure out, how to use that wheelbarrow, but the puzzle with the signpost wasn't hard? Okay, maybe a little bit. If you want help with the puzzle read the spoiler:

Pick up the signpost. Put it down in the maze of trees and see what happen.

Want more help?

Follow the sign, and walk this way it points, and put the signpost down.
 Mods
11-04-2003, 11:40 PM
Then go play the other three games ;)
 Sanspoof
11-06-2003, 5:37 AM
Once I did the Signpost puzzle it was easy to do it again from then on because I remember exactly where to put it :D
Page: 1 of 1