Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

can't pick up bottle

Page: 1 of 1
 morene56
10-15-2003, 1:48 AM
In year 2 I am unable to pick up and drink metallic liquid to aquire the metal detector. I cannot go any farther until I can do this. Any suggestions ?????
 dricysir
10-15-2003, 3:07 AM
What do you mean unable? Do you have the liquor in your inventory? Or are you simply unable to pick it up off the shelf? If you can't grab it off the shelf make sure your attention is on the bottle when you hit enter.
 jamie3000
11-13-2003, 6:03 PM
First of all walk over to the left edge of the screen. The camera should have now changed. You will see a fridge. Open it.
Now pull the fridge's shelf out. The tatoo machine will go up the fritts because the fridge door is interfearing with it. Now quickly use the turkey bayster(You got from the high rollers lounge's kitchen) that has the sleeping liquid (which you get from the Blue Casket's kitchen using the turkey bayster) into the bottle.
Now when he drinks it he will sleep.
Page: 1 of 1