Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

some questions...(Noob to radient, hopefully wise questions)

Page: 1 of 1
 A2597
10-13-2003, 8:59 PM
OK, I'm wanting to make a ladder map for JK3, the map itself would be Dual Bespin, its the perfect size and style, exactly what I wanted. (YAY! no mapping questions)

now, I can't find a tutorial on placing AIs in waves, that when one wave is done, the next spawns. Any hints?

now, for a question that I hope will help many:

How to I get the saber select screen at startup of the map? I want the player to be able to choose saber style, (Single, dual, staff) and color, as well as their player at the beginning of the map....HELP! :)

thanks! :)
 TPM_Montross
10-18-2003, 11:01 PM
um ya if u want to do npc's in waves this bit might help, if you give a npc a key of Npc_target it will fire this target once that npc dies (this is also useful for respawning vehicles) so if you set the first npc with Npc_target of wave2 then set the next wave of npcs with a targetname wave2 and they will spawn when that npc is defeated, oh ya and on yur second question hit escape and go to player then click on saber to mess with your saber and stuff choose your model there
Page: 1 of 1