Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Runnning SIEGE on 1 Computer!

Page: 1 of 1
 monsoontide
10-13-2003, 6:05 PM
May have missed a previous thread on this but...

Only have one computer and one copy of game and don't want to have to try and arrange a game over the net every fricken time I want to test my SIEGE maps! :mauls:

I realize you can devmap them in FFA mode and such, but in order to test the SIEGE code you need to run them in SIEGE mode.

Any clues? :wan:

Thanks
 WadeV1589
10-13-2003, 6:33 PM
I think it's /g_gametype 6 ... although I have a bad habit of getting the number wrong :p Just do that then load up your map.
 reaper1576
10-13-2003, 6:42 PM
here you go take a look at this list over at raven http://jediacademy.ravengames.com/cheats.php) they may have it on there and they have a valid npc list
 an0nym0usm0dder
10-13-2003, 6:54 PM
/g_gametype 7 is siege. When you load the map up, type /addbot alora.
 monsoontide
10-13-2003, 6:57 PM
Will try that when I finsih work.

Am going to convert my 2 SAGA Maps (Anchorhead & Bast Castle) over to SIEGE. Then I have new one planned as well.
 monsoontide
10-14-2003, 3:05 AM
That works fine.
So, to recap...

devmap mp/siege_mapname

/g_gametype 7 (If game isn't already in SIEGE mode - then you'll need to restart.)

Then once siege is on

/addbot name

You should then be able to set teams (or auto team) and start playing!

NB: Bots won't do anything as there's no botroutes, so they'll just jump around.
Page: 1 of 1