Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Eastereggs!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Domino_16
10-12-2003, 3:09 PM
Hey guys!!
How about posting all the easter-eggs u found in the game!!! Not only the old Sam'n Max thingie at Toto's, but especially any funny dialogue which isnt neccessary to hear if you want to finish the game... i read in some post about checking Toto with the Metal detector and tried it... its hilarious!!! What did u guys see?
 MeddlingMonk
10-12-2003, 5:59 PM
One thing to try is to use the 'pick up' command on the characters, objects that can't be picked up, or to use the 'use' command on objects that can't be used. Trying to 'pick up' Velasco and Naranja is especially funny. So is trying to pick up or use the kitty litter.
 Sanspoof
10-12-2003, 7:17 PM
Try to pick up Meche when she's in your office and Manny says something like "I don't want to get involved with the customers that way" or something like that.

Also, that straaange skelton head mask above the stall next to the clown at the day of the dead festival has a trademark grin. Is it just me, or does it look the face of Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas)?
Page: 1 of 1