Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Newbie Skinner Question

Page: 1 of 1
 IceWolfDD
10-12-2003, 1:25 AM
Alright. I'm a new skinner, and I just made a skin of the reborn_new model. I didn't make team colors, and in my base folder, i made a models dir, a players dir in the models dir, and then a folder called fenris(the skin). Inside i included animevents.cfg(unmodified), arms_green.jpg(modified), hands.jpg(unmodified), head_face.jpg(unmodified), head_green.jpg(modified), head_hat.jpg(unmodified),icon_default_fenris.jpg(m odified), model.glm, model_blue.skin,model_default_fenris.skin, sounds.cfg, thumbs.db, and torso_green.jpg(modified).

I start JA, go to profile(I'm not in a game) and i select my skin. I Enter a solo game, it takes me to the model menu, and my skin isn't there(this is a FFA game). I need help :D . If anyone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, it would really help. Thamks in advance.
Page: 1 of 1