Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help! Two things i want to know... please help!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Domino_16
10-11-2003, 9:31 PM
1. Once i downloaded a PDF file in which the story of Grim Fandango was written in over 200 pages and beautifully told... and then came the big evil format!!! i cant find this file anywhere... could you please send me a link? it was written really great!!!
2. i found an audio-file on the internet of Glottis playing and singing a song on the piano: "The Rusty Anchor"... is there some way in the game to make him sing it? It would be hilarious!!!

Thank you guys very very very much!!! Please help!!!
 amadeus
10-12-2003, 4:43 PM
Here's a link to it. The author posts here under the screen name meddling monk. If you ever need the link to it again, just click his home page icon on the bottom of any of his posts.

http://home.alltel.net/cf14312/)
 MeddlingMonk
10-12-2003, 5:55 PM
To get Glottis to sing Rusty Anchor, show him the 'rusty anchor' note you find in Lola's jacket.
 Domino_16
10-16-2003, 3:13 PM
But as much as i remember you cant get her jacket until you give him the VIP ticket... and he ain't got no piano in the High Rollers Lounge...
 MeddlingMonk
10-19-2003, 5:28 AM
Not true. You get the jacket by showing the lengua card to Lupe, which you get after Lola sprouts. Glottis isn't part of it. The High Roller's pass comes from Chowchilla Charlie and can be shown to Glottis any time after getting it--either before or after getting Lola's jacket--and that is what sends Glottis off to the track.
Page: 1 of 1