Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do you play Girm Fandango in a window???

Page: 1 of 1
 SmacznyPomidor
10-11-2003, 1:18 PM
Hello to all,
Ive been playing grim fandango for a fw days now, and am running it on windows XP (and it runs fine, and hopefully will keep doing so, althought I cant get the graphics as good as they have on the GamSpot walkthrough, how did htye do that??? ) However I run it on my gaming computer wich has a 20.1" LCD screen, and is made to run at a very high resolution (1600x1200 I think), and it does seem to have trouble fitting in the screen, ie it alwys slices a bot (either of the top or bottom). Nothing seems to fix this. Anyway I was wandering if it is possibel to play Grim Fandango in a window, like it is possible to do with quite a few games from that era. If you know how to do it please let me know.
Thanks for your help!

Best Regards,
Pomidor :D
 scabb
10-12-2003, 10:52 AM
Yeah, there are two ways to run Grim windowed - read this (http://www.apaw90.dsl.pipex.com/help.htm).
 SmacznyPomidor
10-12-2003, 11:41 AM
Thank! Works great!
Page: 1 of 1