Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anybody else have this problem??

Page: 1 of 1
 RalKon
10-10-2003, 10:04 PM
I am working on converting my FFA MP map from JO to JA.... for some strange reason, the doors dont make any sound anymore...

Key 'soundset' value 'large_door'

I have even trying including the sounds in the PK3 to see if that would make any difference... I checked the assets file in JA and compared the sounds.txt to the one in JO, and they both have that sound listed. It is also listed in the same folder... the onlly difference I see, in JO its in the assets0 and in JA its in the assets JA.... any ideas??
 ddragon64
10-10-2003, 10:18 PM
Are you using GTKradiant or JKradiant. If your using GTK, see if you have the latest beta 1.3.12. :cool:

Check here (http://www.map-center.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1384)

Dragon
 RalKon
10-11-2003, 6:17 PM
Believe it or not, I am using JKradiant (GTKradiant says that it runs out of memory when I try to compile.. I have 128Meg vid card and a Gig of Memory, so I dont know why it wont work)under JO to create the map, but packing it up into the PK3 and putting it in the JA folder to play it.... this has worked rather well for the majority of the conversion... there are only a few things that I am having trouble getting to work... This being one of them. :S
 GothiX
10-11-2003, 7:48 PM
Maybe the sound just isn't supported in JA. Same as some of the textures. Just change it to another soundset.
Page: 1 of 1