Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bot support for a FFA MP map

Page: 1 of 1
 RalKon
10-09-2003, 7:53 PM
Can anyone recommend a good tutorial on how to put in Bot support for a FFA MP map? The easier to follow the better if possible.... Thank you
 Lil Killa
10-09-2003, 11:01 PM
 RalKon
10-10-2003, 8:49 PM
Thank you LK

I am still having a bit of a problem with it.. no matter how I set the bot routes, the bots will not go through a teleport. Even if I push them through the teleport, they wont move on to the waypoint on the other side... they just run in place on the other side of the wall... Any ideas???
 razorace
10-12-2003, 7:28 AM
Just a guess, but you almost certainly need to put the waypoint right at the edge of the teleportor area. Otherwise, your bot will be attempting to reach the waypoint that was on the other side of the entrence teleport.

You can probably do this by noclipping and then walking into the teleporter area to place the waypoint.
 Lil Killa
10-12-2003, 8:22 AM
do what razorace said. I had the same problem with "The Longest Yard" (jk2 remake) but I was too lazy to fix it, plus I wasn't 100% sure of how to fix it.
 RalKon
10-13-2003, 6:53 PM
OK... will try it... Thanks for the help
Page: 1 of 1