Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need help with music

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthStorm
10-09-2003, 1:12 PM
Eh guys,

It seems this aint working..

World spawn

music

I did it as I always do but no good it just wont play my music..

I can give ya all an sample .mao file if nessesary

Storm
 WadeV1589
10-09-2003, 2:10 PM
16-bit, Stereo, 44kHz it has to be, also make sure it's loud enough and check the console after loading the map to see if it isn't giving any red evil text saying there is a problem loading it.
 Business_Eskimo
10-09-2003, 7:37 PM
Also, make sure it is an .mp3 or .wav file. Otherwise, it cannot be played.
 RalKon
10-09-2003, 7:50 PM
I have also noticed that my MP3's will not play in JA unless they are converted from stereo to mono.... strange as this may be, its how I fixed the music in my duel rooms
 WadeV1589
10-09-2003, 7:54 PM
Stereo MP3's will work fine if they're used for the worldspawn music command, but they won't work for anything else such as target_speakers, efx files or player talk.
 RalKon
10-09-2003, 7:57 PM
oh yeah, sorry, forgot to mention that.... I am using target speakers for all of my music. So yes, if you use a MP3 in a target speaker, it needs to be mono... Also make sure that you dont use the "looped on" option in your target speaker if you use a MP3
Page: 1 of 1