Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Gold on Beggars Canyon!

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue Renegade
02-19-2001, 2:52 AM
Below is an old thread, but it was absolutely a revelation on getting gold on Beggars Canyon!

MEDman
Officer
posted April 18, 2000 06:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with a hint on how to beat Wedge in Beggar's Canyon. I have finished the game and have the gold medal in all of the levels (even the Death Star Trench and Hoth), but so far, I have only been able to get the silver in the Canyon. Any hints you might have would be greatly appreciated,thanks.
IP: Logged

MEDman
Officer
posted April 18, 2000 09:52 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never mind. I found the short cuts to skip part of the [difficult] course and beat Wedge. For those interested (and who might not know what I am talking about), there are several areas in the walls of the canyon on the hard side that are just slightly lower than the maximum height that you can fly to without being disqualified. If you go "out" of the canyon at these areas, you can skip over a few difficult turns and rejoin at another part of the course ahead of (or much closer to) Wedge.

------------------
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)
Page: 1 of 1