Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Names of Good Jedis

Page: 1 of 1
 vegietto
10-08-2003, 12:08 PM
i need to know some of the good jedi names in the whole trilogy of star wars abd the expanded universe ok:
i have a few i know
Mace Windu
Yoda
Kit Fisto
Luke
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Qui-Gon Ginn
Kyle
i know some more but can't think of right now so tell me some that i missed ok thanks.
 Pedro The Hutt
10-08-2003, 12:46 PM
It's Qui-Gon Jinn ^.^

Ofcourse then we still have Plo Koon , Ki-Adi-Mundi , Eeth Koth, Yaddle, Adi Gallia, Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee, Yarael Poof, Saesee Tiin, Trebor Coleman, Nomi Sunrider, Shaak Ti, Depa Bilaba, Jacen Jana and Anakin Solo, Mara Jade(of sorts), Vodo-Siosk Baas, Arca Jeth, Tionne, Thon, Cay Qel-Droma, Dorsk 81. And a shedload more probably >.>
 vegietto
10-09-2003, 11:49 AM
thanks that is helping but does anyone know anymore and tell me who is your favorite too
 Astrotoy7
10-09-2003, 1:00 PM
man, this list could go forever ! probably better to head to the CUSWE(completely unofficial star wars encyclopaedia), and modify your search to only generate jedi, you'll probably freak out when you see what those gusy can pull up !!!

As for a favourite, I like Corran Horn and Mara jade, its cool that they had ''other jobs'' before becoming jedi !!

Cool
MTFBWYA
 wassup
10-10-2003, 12:04 AM
Corran and Tahiri were pretty funny in TFP. Nice change, after the dreary FH trilogy.

Oh ya my favorite Jedi is Mace Windu, damn he is THE bad-a$$. Samuel L. Jackson is just suberb. :thumbsup:
 vegietto
10-11-2003, 12:00 AM
well does anyone else know any that our not on here and what is your fav tell me
 Lord Siraious
10-11-2003, 2:49 AM
Knights of the Old Republic:

Lord Hoth
Thon
Kiel Charny
Ulic Qel-Droma
Cay Qel-Droma
Andur Sunrider
Nomi Sunrider
Vodo Siosk-Baas
Ood Bnar

Visit the Jedi Encyclopedia (http://jediencyclopedia.150m.com/lobby.html) for more Jedi.
 vegietto
10-11-2003, 2:56 AM
Thanks man i needed that i was just wonderin the names i mean i knew some but not all of them
 Pedro The Hutt
10-11-2003, 12:46 PM
I wouldn't count Ulic Qel-Droma as a light sider concidering he joined the Sith >.>
 Lord Siraious
10-12-2003, 4:58 AM
Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt
I wouldn't count Ulic Qel-Droma as a light sider concidering he joined the Sith >.>

He did redeem himself though in trainning young Sunrider. On his death he faded away and became one with the Force, something only Jedi Masters can do!
 dr domo
10-13-2003, 12:30 PM
I wouldn't count Ulic Qel-Droma as a light sider concidering he joined the Sith

So I guess Exar Kun is out of the question 2? Although he was a Jedi first he fall to the Dark Side, I'll leave it up to Vegietto if he marks him as a Jedi.

further more there's
Quillan Vos
Aayla Secura
Cei Vookto
Tholme

Can't think of any more right now, I'll check my comic collection for more Jedi names..
 darth small
10-27-2003, 9:43 AM
Anakin Skywalker.

qrll tog, dace diath, shoaneb culu, oss willum, Tot Deneta, Zona Luka,Slyvar, Master Dominus-Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War

Odan- Urr, Memit Nadil, Master Ooroo- Tales of the Jedi Golden Age of the Sith

others
Vima Da Boda- Dark Empire
Vima Sunrider
Kyle Katarn
Kyp Durron
Tenel Ka
Page: 1 of 1